You may reach me (or my answering machine!) by phone most weekday afternoons at 281-486-4747. Note this is an old-fashioned land line and does not accept texts. Please don't call before 10 AM or after 10 PM Central Time.
To pay for services or books via credit card, use my Book Orders page.
Sign up for my FREE Science Snacks newsletter where I discuss one cool science fact or news item (the "snack") in each issue that I think other writers and readers of science fact & fiction will enjoy. I will also announce new publications & appearances where I hope to meet subscribers! Sign up using this pop-up form or the one in the right-hand column. View previous newsletter via my blog.
- Second Mondays. Houston Science Fiction/Fantasy Writers Meetup.
- Fourth Tuesdays, 6:30 PM, The Black Labrador on Montrose (at Richmond), Houston Writers House.
- Fourth Thursdays, 7 PM, Clear Lake Park, Bay Area Writers League (BAWL) monthly meeting.
- August 21. Noonish. Eclipse visible across the USA.
- October 4-10. International Space Week. I'm offering a 20 percent discount off any Houston area author visits scheduled for October. Check my options and prices on my Author Visits page.
NASA JSC retirees can be contacted through the NASA Alumni League-JSC Chapter of which I am a member.
Read the best (Nebula nominees & winners) in new science fiction chosen by the Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America of which I am a member.
Houston space enthusiasts, please join the Clear Lake Area National Space Society and Moon Society Meet-Up of which I am a member.
Future Martians, check out The Callahan Kids: Tales of Life on Mars which includes two of my stories from a girl's perspective.